If looks could kill, a hand-made custom dress shirt is the stylish man’s weapon of choice. When it’s a hand-made, custom dress shirt that you designed yourself– there’s nothing deadlier. The people at Proper Cloth feel this philosophy quite strongly, having provided men with an outlet to create and customize their own shirts online since 2008. Proper Cloth takes both fashion and technology very seriously, providing an intuitive system for men to create a unique piece of clothing that truly represents their individuality.
Proper Cloth and StyleCrave thought you could use a test run of their system, so we’re giving away $350 in store credit amongst three lucky StyleCrave readers.
The first step: visit ProperCloth.com and use the “create a shirt” tool to design your very own custom dress shirt.
Next, there are three ways to enter the Proper Cloth Custom Dress Shirt Giveaway: on Twitter, on your own blog or in the comments on this page. Here’s how you can get involved:
* On Twitter: Tweet this to tell the world about your shirt design: I’m a mens fashion designer, thanks to @StyleCrave and @ProperLife http://bit.ly/jiobf
* On Your Blog: If you have a blog, mention this contest– you could even share a screenshot of your shirt with your readers.
* In the Comments Below: if you don’t use twitter or operate your own blog, you can tell us about the shirt you designed below or tell us your opinion of Proper Cloth.
On Monday, October 12th, we’ll review all the tweets with that phrase in it, look through all of our blog trackbacks and all the comment shere– and randomly pick three entrants to receive the following prizes:
* First place: $200 gift certificate for ProperCloth.com
* Second Place: $100 gift certificate for ProperCloth.com
* Third Place: $50 gift certificate for ProperCloth.com
With that, you’ll be able to buy the shirt you designed– and perhaps even more as well! Note that this giveaway is only open to US-based readers over the age of 18. Good luck!
Don’t say we haven’t got your back…